Monday, August 13, 2012

Weekend in Review

Well, we had another crazy weekend! And I don't have any pictures to document it... So pictures that didn't make the blog over the course of the past couple weeks will have to suffice. We finally shipped my "big" camera in to be fixed (the lens broke at Christmas time and I've been borrowing my Dad's AMAZING lens since then). It took us three long months, plus 4 different calls to the warranty company before we were able to get it sent off.
Thursday (8/9) - climbing her slide



She carries at least two balls
everywhere in the yard!!

Saturday, we went to a birthday party for one of Elizabeth's friends! She was the youngest (and only girl) for quite a while! Luckily, it didn't phase her one bit and as soon as she got over her shyness, she was in the thick of things! After that, we headed home for her nap, then made a grocery, goodwill, and home depot run - all before dinner time!

Friday (8/10) - looking cute!

What did I say about the balls!?

We went to church and Sunday School on Sunday followed by lunch with some friends! We ate at Central Market's Hatch Festival (very yummy, I might add!!) and chatted for a little while. It's kind of crazy that we both have toddlers now! Since Central Market was close to Pottery Barn Kids, we decided to go there afterwards and pick up David's bedding. Luckily, they had everything we needed and we are all set in that department. Now we just need his crib to arrive... Alan and Elizabeth took a nap once we got home while I got to work in the kitchen. One of our friends had a baby boy about 6 weeks ago so we took them dinner! It was fun to get to hang out with them for a while as it has been a long time since I'd seen them (as in Elizabeth was a bitty baby the last time we saw them...).

Elizabeth, where is your nose!?

Today marks the start of a busy week, as well! My parents are headed to visit tomorrow after hanging out with my sister at OSU! They'll leave Friday after lunch, and Alan's parents will be here sometime while Elizabeth is napping! I'm so excited to get to see all of our family in such a short time. I'm charging up my "little" camera as we speak so that it can get some good use this week. :)  So if you don't hear from me much this week, know that it's because I'm having way too much fun visiting with family.

Stuck in a box

No comments:

Post a Comment