Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Outside Fun

Elizabeth and I haven't been spending too much time outside this summer... I know it's been cooler than normal (relatively speaking), but it's been too hot for me to just want to go play outside. So yesterday morning we skipped our normal walk and hung outside instead! I think Elizabeth loved it! We'll have to continue to do it! At first she was a little unsure about walking around in the grass, but she quickly got the hang of it and was running around like crazy. And on a side note, she kept her bow in all on her own and for about 30 minutes! I was shocked because that normally goes in about 3 seconds!

Enthralled by an airplane

Playing with the balls!

I hear an airplane!!

Waving as the plane passes

Concentrating soo hard

This water feels good!!

Just relaxing

No comments:

Post a Comment