Monday, August 20, 2012

29 Weeks with our Little Man


Pregnancy Highlights

No picture this week...

How far along? 29 weeks and 2 days!

Baby's size? Butternut squash (17 inches, 3.1 pounds)

Gender? It's a boy!!! David Andrew

Weight Gain? +20 lbs... 

Maternity clothes? Yup! I can still wear my t-shirts, dresses, and "comfy" pants/shorts, though. 


Stretch marks? I think I've got some new ones... but you have to look at them in certain lights to see them...

Belly button in or out? 1/2 in, 1/2 out...

Sleeping? Aside from one really rough night last week (I was up from 3-5:30, then up every 30 minutes until 7:30...), I've been sleeping pretty good! Most nights I only get up once or twice ::knock on wood:: Hopefully that continues, because I LOVE my sleep! :)

Foods I'm loving? Hamburgers are still my favorite!!! I'm starting to get a craving for some sweets, too - especially after Miss E is in bed! I also love potatoes. Alan's started cutting them in small bites, wrapping them in foil with butter, and then sticking them on the grill... Super yummy!!

Foods I'm hating? Nothing really! Just don't really like to mess with raw meat, but that also goes for pre-pregnancy, so who knows. ;)

Best moment this week? Seeing family, hearing his heartbeat at our appointment today, and the fact that Alan is getting a head start on painting his room!

Movement? Yup! And it's all the time! 

What I'm looking forward to? Getting baby boy's nursery all set up... My next appointment at 32 weeks - we get an ultrasound!!

What I miss? Nothing at this point, really.

Symptoms? Frequent potty breaks, exhaustion, the occasional nosebleed, and food cravings

Milestones? Less that 80 days to go!!

Emotions? They seem to have leveled out somewhat, however, Alan and I watched The Hunger Games this weekend and I cried like a baby several times throughout the movie... Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment