Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thoughtful Thursday

This week has gone by so fast! I can't believe it's already Thursday! I've had two busy nights this week - a girls night on Monday and then our Bible study yesterday. I think when I'm away from Elizabeth and Alan in the evenings it makes the week fly by even faster than normal! Here are some things we've done this week...


  • David's furniture came in on Monday! Alan didn't get the message until the store was closed, so when he called on Tuesday, we found out the store is closed Tuesday and Wednesday. Depending on the delivery fee, we'll either have it delivered to us or Alan will pick it up on Saturday!
Trying to sit in the stroller
  • Elizabeth also cut another molar... It's been waking her up and night and leaving her a little grumpy during the day. I can't wait until she's done getting her teeth!
Trying to figure out the remote
  • Yesterday, Elizabeth and I ran some errands with a friend who is having a baby girl very soon. We ran to Target and Hobby Lobby. I even found some cool sports decorations for D's room! I couldn't decide between two different things, so I'm waiting on Alan's opinion before I purchase anything.
Reading on her push toy
  • This morning we ran to the grocery store for a couple things. Elizabeth has drunk way more milk than normal, so we're about to run out! I can't have that happen, so we went to HEB to pick some up, and I also picked up some more strawberries and some sub bread to make yummy sandwiches! Can't wait to eat them. :)
Playing with her sippy cup
  • After E naps, we're headed to the pool for the first time in a very long time... Hope she still likes the water!
Loving on Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment