Tuesday, August 14, 2012

28 Weeks with our Little Man


Pregnancy Highlights
28 weeks and 3 days
How far along? 28 weeks and 3 days!

Baby's size? Small cabbage (17 inches, 2.9 pounds)

Gender? It's a boy!!! David Andrew

Weight Gain? +19 lbs... 

Maternity clothes? Yup! I can still wear my t-shirts, dresses, and "comfy" pants/shorts, though. 

Stretch marks? I think I've got some new ones... but you have to look at them in certain lights to see them...

Belly button in or out? 3/4 in, 1/4 out...

Sleeping? I sleep ok... Most of the time I'm up every 2-3 hours to go to the bathroom, but I typically fall back asleep pretty fast! Going to sleep is another story... I've been having such a hard time falling asleep! My mind just races and is on the "go" position at all times.

Foods I'm loving? Hamburgers are still my favorite!!! I'm starting to get a craving for some sweets, too - especially after Miss E is in bed!

Foods I'm hating? Nothing really! Just don't really like to mess with raw meat, but that also goes for pre-pregnancy, so who knows. ;)

Best moment this week? Picking up David's bedding! Now I can't wait until we get paint on the walls and the crib arrives!

Movement? Yup! And it's all the time! 

What I'm looking forward to? Getting baby boy's nursery all set up... Our furniture should be in any day between now and September 5!

What I miss? Nothing at this point, really.

Symptoms? Frequent potty breaks, exhaustion, the occasional nosebleed, and food cravings

Milestones? Third trimester, baby!!

Emotions? They seem to have leveled out somewhat!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, 3rd trimester!! It seems like your pregnancy is going so much quicker than mine did, ha! ;) I wanted hamburgers, or really any kind of beef, all the time when I was pregnant with Henry, which is odd because I normally don't really eat beef. Someone told me it's because boys need more iron that's found in red meat. I'm not sure if that's true or not, but it made sense! I also could not stand to touch raw meat, especially chicken. It totally grossed me out!

    ReplyDelete