Monday, August 27, 2012

30 Weeks with our Little Man


Pregnancy Highlights


30 weeks with Elizabeth       30 weeks 2 days with David

I don't know if it's the shirt or what, but I feel like my belly is definitely more round with David right now... :)



How far along? 30 weeks and 2 days!

Baby's size? Head of lettuce (18 inches, 3.2 pounds)

Gender? It's a boy!!! David Andrew

Weight Gain? +21 lbs... 

Maternity clothes? Yup! I can still wear my t-shirts, dresses, and "comfy" pants/shorts, though. 

Stretch marks? I think I've got some new ones... but you have to look at them in certain lights to see them...

Belly button in or out? 1/2 in, 1/2 out...

Sleeping? I've been sleeping pretty good! Most nights I only get up one to three times ::knock on wood:: Hopefully that continues, because I LOVE my sleep! :)

Foods I'm loving? Just about anything...

Foods I'm hating? Nothing really! Just don't really like to mess with raw meat, but that also goes for pre-pregnancy, so who knows. ;)

Best moment this week? Finding a comfortable rocker for David's room and Alan finishing up the painting in his room.

Movement? Yup! And it's all the time! 

What I'm looking forward to? Getting baby boy's nursery all set up... My next appointment at 32 weeks - we get an ultrasound!!

What I miss? Nothing at this point, really.

Symptoms? Frequent potty breaks, exhaustion, the occasional nosebleed, and food cravings

Milestones? Less that 70 days to go!!

Emotions? The crying is coming back... I've been getting kind of emotional reading certain things and watching some stuff on TV

No comments:

Post a Comment