Sunday, August 26, 2012

17 Months Old!!

Elizabeth,

I still can't believe you're seventeen months old! This month has been a whirlwind, and I feel like it's passed even faster than the rest! In just two short months you'll be the big sister. I know you'll love having a real life baby to dote on! You just love to love on your stuffed animals, so I can't wait until you get to love on your baby brother! It seems like you're growing leaps and bounds this month, and I know you'll continue to change all to fast.

Your Daddy and I love you very much!!

Mommy and Daddy


  • You're still eating fruit, but now it seems that strawberries are your favorite! I love to see you eat what I cut up! You're also doing a little better with eating meat and will sometimes eat it on your own, without any encouragement. :)
  • You now have 9 teeth - 6 up top and 3 on bottom. Elizabeth, your toothy smile is just about the sweetest thing ever! I thought I'd miss your gummy smile, but I definitely love a smile full of teeth.
  • You still LOVE to climb on anything and everything! I think it was this past month that I found you on the very top of the sofa - you about gave me a heart attack when I saw that!
  • You've developed a deep love for reading this month! Used to, you would only sit still for a couple pages, but now you'll let me read you several books at a time. I even have a lot of your books memorized by now... Your Daddy laughs at me when I quote them while he's reading to you.
  • You're still wearing size 3 diapers, with the exception of night time - where you where size 4. You're finally in all 18 month clothing! Some of it is still a little big, but it definitely fits better than the 12 month stuff. 
These pictures were taken using my small camera... I sent in my big camera to be fixed and still haven't gotten it back. And Elizabeth just wanted to run around and play, so it was a little difficult to get good ones of her sitting down. I still think they turned out precious, but I could be a little partial... ;)



Love this face!

Loving on her monkey

About to climb up...

She threw down her monkey
to climb up!

No comments:

Post a Comment