Friday, August 10, 2012

Dipping...

Over the course of the past week, we've discovered something new about Elizabeth... She LOVES to dip things in sauce! It doesn't matter if it's the green salsa from Pappasito's, Ketchup, BBQ sauce, or Ranch - she loves it all!

Last night, we had Chicken Ranch Tacos for dinner. Elizabeth kept pointing to our bottle of Ranch, so I finally dipped a little of her chicken in some ranch. Let me tell you, she went crazy! I put a little bit onto her plate and she was in heaven, dipping her chicken, chips, beans, and even fingers into the delicious stuff.

After she finished eating what was on her plate, she decided she wanted to finish the ranch off... So what did she do but lick her plate clean! It was too cute of a moment not to document with pictures!


So yummy!

I think I'll use my fingers...


This works soo much better!!

1 comment: