Friday, August 17, 2012

Tissues...

I have had allergies since my junior year in highschool... It is an unfortunate thing, however, they have seemed to improve somewhat over the past couple years! Before I got pregnant with Elizabeth, I was taking daily medicine to help with them. But I quit them as soon as I found out I was pregnant. So, for those counting, it's been at least 2 years since I've been able to take allergy medicine. Like I said, most of the time I'm ok, but lately it's seemed like I have a rough morning, and then as the day goes on, my "allergies" get better...

I guess it's true that you need to watch what you say/do because your child is always watching you... Elizabeth has begun grabbing clean washcloths and "blowing" her nose in them. Then, yesterday, I left the bathroom door open. I hear some funny noise coming towards me, and lo and behold Elizabeth had grabbed the toilet paper off the lid of our toilet and come in the living room "blowing" her nose. It was soo cute, and quite funny, too!




No comments:

Post a Comment