Monday, August 6, 2012

27 Weeks with our Little Man


Pregnancy Highlights

27 weeks and 2 days!

How far along? 27 weeks and 2 days!

Baby's size? Head of cauliflower (16 inches, 2.5 pounds)

Gender? It's a boy!!! David Andrew

Weight Gain? +18 lbs... I'm thinking about starting to skip this question... :)

Maternity clothes? Yup! I can still wear my t-shirts, dresses, and "comfy" pants/shorts, though. 

Stretch marks? I think I've got some new ones... but you have to look at them in certain lights to see them...

Belly button in or out? 3/4 in, 1/4 out...

Sleeping? I sleep ok... Most of the time I'm up every 2-3 hours to go to the bathroom, but I typically fall back asleep pretty fast! Going to sleep is another story... I've been having such a hard time falling asleep! My mind just races and is on the "go" position at all times.

Foods I'm loving? Hamburgers are still my favorite!!! I'm starting to get a craving for some sweets, too - especially after Miss E is in bed!

Foods I'm hating? Nothing really! Just don't really like to mess with raw meat, but that also goes for pre-pregnancy, so who knows. ;)

Best moment this week? Well, according to What to Expect, I've entered the third trimester (although other people say it's not until you hit 28 weeks)! So 2/3 of the way done with this pregnancy!

Movement? Yup! And it's all the time! 

What I'm looking forward to? Getting baby boy's nursery all set up... I'm hoping to buy his bedding in the next week or two!

What I miss? Nothing at this point, really.

Symptoms? Frequent potty breaks, exhaustion, the occasional nosebleed, and food cravings

Milestones? Third trimester, baby!!

Emotions? They seem to have leveled out somewhat!

1 comment: