Sunday, July 3, 2011

Where did she get it? *UPDATE!*

Those that know me well know that I always have to have my sunglasses with me... Case in point...

Ready to go to church!

Our first walk when Elizabeth was itty bitty

I wear them tons more than this, I just don't get pictures taken with me in them very much. Haha. Such is the life of being the person behind the camera. :)

I think it's safe to say, however, that my daughter wasn't born with the same love of sunglasses. Every time I try to put them on her, she gets upset and takes them off. Here's to hoping that she eventually decides she likes them!

Before the crying ensues

I don't think I like these...

Get them off me!!

These taste better than they look on me




On a side note... Elizabeth has her first cold. :( . Hopefully this is a short lived cold! is teething! What I thought might be a cold has just turned into the beginning of getting teeth! Despite the fact that she's teething, Elizabeth is in a great mood! :)

1 comment:

  1. Stopping from Jenna's Journey. I love her sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete