Saturday, July 9, 2011

Roll over

On Tuesday (July 5, for those without a calendar), Elizabeth finally decided to roll over from her tummy to her back. I was shocked that this was the way she chose to roll first, because she never seemed interested in rolling from tummy to back. She was always practicing rolling from back to tummy. Well, the next day she showed me that she could roll from her back to her tummy, too! She doesn't do it much, just about once or twice a day.

I put her in her crib under her mobile on Friday so that I could pick up a few things in her room. Elizabeth started to get a little fussy, so I peeked into her crib and she had rolled onto her tummy! I was so sad that I had missed documenting it with pictures, so I ran to grab my camera, put her back on her back, and aimed the camera at her. I spent a long while taking pictures of how she contorts herself when trying to roll, but, of course, she was having nothing to do with the actual rolling. In true baby form, as soon as I left, she rolled again. Enjoy the pictures of my little mover. I can't believe that some of her positions don't hurt her!

What started out like this...

slowly...

turned to...

this... and

ended up like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment