Saturday, July 2, 2011

Anniversary Date!

On our anniversary, Alan, Elizabeth, and I went to new (to me) restaurant. It's called Peli Peli. The owner/chef is from South Africa, so the cuisine is all created with seasonings and flavors from there. On the walls in the dining room are the twelve tribes of Israel, which I thought was really neat! I didn't get any pictures of the food or of Alan and me, but let me just say that it was AMAZING! I had a filet and it was topped with the most delicious sauce, as well as blue cheese and bacon! And the dessert was to die for. I'm still trying to come up with reasons for us to go back! Haha.

In true Mom style, the only thing I took pictures of was Elizabeth. Haha. She did great at the restaurant! She is definitely a girl that likes to be on the go, I've discovered, just like her Mom. ;)

Excited to be going out!

This is what we did for the first half of dinner...

...and this is what we did during dessert! :)

Today marks my 100th post. It's crazy to think what all has happened between when I first started blogging and now! I'm looking forward to seeing what the next 100 posts bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment