Friday, July 29, 2011

Blog facelift

I'm still playing around with my new design. Not quite sure if I want a 3 column blog or a 2 column one. Any thoughts? And any suggestions on a new name would be great, too! :) I'm not too fond of what it is now, but can't seem to come up with anything else.

Not too much going on here today. We had a bit of a rough afternoon yesterday... Thank goodness for great friends! We went out to dinner with two couples from our Sunday School class last night, and I didn't even have to worry about Elizabeth. Julie held her pretty much the entire time. And she was such a trooper! She suffered through drool, attempting to feed her a bottle, AND fussiness and never once complained. Thanks Julie!! But today is a new day, and a much better one at that! This teething thing is for the birds... Another one of Elizabeth's canine bottom teeth broke through. Now, neither of them are fully in, but you can definitely see both of them now (the right side better than the left). I tried to get a picture, but that's next to impossible to do with her tongue and all. :)

Since I couldn't get a picture of her teeth, I tried some new shots outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment