Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Play date!

Elizabeth had her first "play date" today! (It was actually more for the Mommies to hang out, but we'll use the girls as our excuse!) I brought my camera, but of course didn't get any pictures. :( It was so fun to get to hang out with adults, and I think it wore Elizabeth out. She slept the entire way home and didn't even make a peep when I transferred her from her car seat to the crib - she normally wakes up as soon as the car stops. Elizabeth even slept through her 5:30 bottle, so we got to eat on the way to church at 6! She still seemed sleepy after she ate, so I wonder how long she would've slept if we didn't have to wake her up to go to church.

I'm feeling a little sentimental tonight, so I'll close with one of my favorite pictures from when Elizabeth was coming home for the first time. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment