Sunday, July 10, 2011

Favorite Outfit!

Elizabeth has so many cute outfits, and I try to get pictures of her in each of them. The outfit that I'm about to show you has been one of my favorites! She'll soon outgrow it, if not in the waist, then in the length, so I want to document what she looked like in it. I tried to find another picture of her wearing it when she was smaller, but I guess I didn't take many pictures in it. I will, however, post the one that I do have, even if it won't show that great of a comparison in size.

This was taken May 7...

And this was taken July 7! What a coincidence!
Cute ruffle on the bottom. 

Love the duck on the front,

and the big green bow! :)

The feet become interesting.

We love to grab our toes!

3 comments:

  1. Elizabeth is just beautiful! We had a girl the first time around too, and it was so fun to dress her. :)She is 7 now. :( It goes way to fast. Enjoy every little sweet moment with her. :) Such a cute blog you have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger was acting crazy yesterday and wouldn't let me comment. Found you from Jenna's. My name is Jennifer and my husbands name is Allen :) I used to teach kindergarten and decided to stay home with out sweet baby when she born last April :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. stopping by from Jenna's. Your little girl is adorable always love the ruffles!

    ReplyDelete