Thursday, July 21, 2011

Slacker...

Well, I'm 7 days behind in my "post each day for the month of July." Oh well. Life just got busy and I didn't take the time to blog like I wanted. I'll try to do better for the rest of the month. AND, if I get motivated enough, make up those seven days in the beginning of August. (On a side note, I can't believe that we're just 10 short days away from August! Where is the time going!?)

Here's what we've done in the week I've been away. Enjoy!



took pictures in our pretty dress from Sunday (7/10)

chewed on my hands, all while looking adorable! (7/15)

played with my toes (7/17)

got out the exersaucer for the first time (7/19)



played with a toy from my great-Granny (7/19)

looked adorable in my outfit... before an explosive diaper... (7/20)

second outfit of the day (7/20)

ready for church with Mommy (7/20)


We had a great time with Alan's sisters and their families over the weekend! We ate tons of food and took tons of pictures! I was so glad to get to see everyone.

Elizabeth also met her Great-Granny and Great Aunt Linda on the 18th. They brought her some cool toys and got to love on Elizabeth for the first time. We were so excited to see them and hope to see them again soon! I'll have pictures as soon as I can get them from my Dad's camera. Hopefully it won't take too long to get them this time. ;) I'm still waiting on pictures from the week we spent in Texarkana.

No comments:

Post a Comment