Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Daddy

I don't know if I've ever really posted about my family before. I have been very blessed with a great family - two awesome parents and an amazing brother and sister. See below for proof. :)

My parents

Me and Dad
Me, Michelle, and Mom in Virgin Gorda 2010 (I was pregnant with Elizabeth, but didn't know it yet!
Typical Dustin... sneaking into a picture. :)

Now, the week before Elizabeth was born, my parents came down (my Mom had been down for a while, but my Dad had to work, so he came the week after my due date, hoping she'd already be here... no such luck... haha). My mom had several "presents" left to give Elizabeth, many of them being clothes. For those that don't know, both my mom and I share a love of clothes, so it was no surprise that she was going to pass this love to Elizabeth. So when I was looking at all of Elizabeth's loot, I came across the most adorable outfit ever! It was pink and yellow, and you don't often find those two colors together. I fell in love with it immediately, but what made it even more special was that my Dad picked it out. I couldn't wait for Elizabeth to be able to wear it! She's worn it once before (on our anniversary), but I didn't get any really cute pictures of her in it, so we decided to have a little photo shoot with it today. 

Staring at the puppies playing outside

Trying to eat the grass

We don't like the sun!!
I LOVE this one...

Already taking her bow off

We just LOVE sticking our tongue out!

Too cute to resist!

Such a sweet smile!


Playing with our new book!

Fun toy!

Exploring our toy

Trying to roll over on the changing table

Mommy loves me! It looks like her arm was pinned in, but that's just how she put it. :)

Mommy and me! On a side note... I LOVE the ERGO that Alan got me for my birthday!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment