Friday, July 1, 2011

Fabulous Friday!

Wow... five posts in five days, I think this is a new record for me! I think my goal for July is to do a post a day, even if it's just a picture. We'll see if it actually happens. :)

It is truly a fabulous Friday!! Alan has Monday off, so we get to hang out for 3 whole days! And to top it off, on Monday, we get to hang out with our fabulous Sunday School class for a 4th of July swimming party. It will be Elizabeth's second time to get in a pool and I can't wait to see if she enjoys it more than last time (she didn't dislike it, she just wasn't exactly sure what to think...). Today we took some pictures in Elizabeth's 4th of July outfit, but you'll have to wait until Monday to see those. :) I also wanted to get some pictures of her in one of my favorite 3 month outfits before it got too small. It's the CUTEST dress with a white onsie underneath. Well... when I put the onsie on, I couldn't even reach her bottom with the snaps. Needless to say, I just put on the dress with a cute diaper cover on instead.

I don't know why, but I LOVE taking pictures with her looking in the mirror!

The grass is so tall that this is what she looked like lifting up her head... haha

trying to eat the sunglasses

NOT a huge fan of them...

I've had enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment