Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tuesday musings

Well, not much has been going on today. I need to go to Target, but didn't because I thought today was the day the UVerse guys were coming to reinstall our UVerse box (we had gotten rid of it for a couple months, but got a little tired of not having it). I was sadly mistaken, though. They don't come until tomorrow. I guess I'll just try and get out this evening once Alan gets home.

We had a crazy busy day yesterday, so I am very thankful for a day at home! We have a long weekend planned with Alan's sisters and their families - I can't wait to see everyone! I haven't seen my nieces in forever, it seems. We're going to be chilling by the pool all weekend (well, as much as we can with Elizabeth...) and eating all sorts of yummy food!

Elizabeth's hand-eye coordination has taken off in the past month or so. The last time I was in Texarkana, she started grabbing things and trying to bring them to her mouth. Well, so has now perfected that art! Elizabeth can even take her paci out and then put it back in her mouth. It's only happened once so far, so we'll see if that continues. It's so fun to see her grow and learn new things daily! Elizabeth still rolls all the time, and I have a feeling it won't be long before she's on the move. If not crawling, then some other way. She already gets her legs up under her and tries to crawl.

We've also seriously entered the teething phase. I know for sure she is trying to cut 2 teeth, but I'm also pretty sure there is a third that she's also trying to cut. I'll let you know after this weekend, when I can ask the advice of my sister-in-laws. Elizabeth is drooling like nobody's business, and loves to be chewing on anything, from her hand (her favorite) to teething rings, to blankets. I'll be so glad when her teeth come in!

I just love taking pics in the mirror!

Can't resist this sweet face!

hmm... what's this thing?

I think I might like to eat it...

or wave it around

bringing it to my mouth

it's so fun to look at!

Peek-a-boo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment