Saturday, August 13, 2011

Uncle Dustin!

On Thursday, Uncle Dustin (my brother) came to town! We had a lot of fun hanging out AND going to eat at my favorite Mexican food restaurant! A kind of funny side note... Our waiter there kept referring to Elizabeth as "it" - "How old is it," "Is is going to sleep," etc. I thought it was rather comical, as Elizabeth had a big pink bow in her hair, was wearing a pink outfit, and was in a flowery car seat... Some people just don't have any common sense it seems.

Elizabeth loved Dustin! She'd start smiling as soon as she saw him. And if she started fussing while he was holding her, as soon as he'd give her to me, she'd be right back to smiling at him. Crazy girl! I couldn't get any really good pictures, so I'll put the ones that I did get here. (You knew I'd do it, right Dustin?)   :)



Looking at Uncle Dustin

=)

In other news, Elizabeth is starting to sit up better unassisted! I've been helping her sit for a while, and every couple of days I try to see if she can sit on her own. Up until yesterday, every time I'd do this, she'd topple right over. Yesterday, however, she started using her hands to support her! She's just growing up way too fast!!

Look at me!





No comments:

Post a Comment