Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Time to eat!

I'm hoping to hold off on solids for Elizabeth until she is 6 months old, but in the past few weeks, we've noticed a definite interest in food. Lately, we've been waiting to eat until Elizabeth is in bed, but I decided last night that we need to be modeling healthy/good eating habits for her, even though she is still little. So we busted out the highchair for the first time and let Elizabeth sit in it and play with her toys while we ate. She definitely stared at us while eating, which makes me think we're getting close to her REALLY wanting to eat, but also had fun playing! Elizabeth is still a little small for the highchair, but I know she'll fit into it before too long!

"If you won't let me eat,
I'll just eat Sophie."

I wish the flash had done
a better job -
I think this pic is so cute!

Enough with the pictures!

We love this toy!!

Playing, playing, playing

Gracie is already looking
for handouts... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment