Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Bubble bath and first...

...LAUGH!


That's right... Elizabeth laughed for the first time yesterday during her bubble bath! She's been smiling super big lately when she thinks things are funny, but up until last night she hadn't laughed. It was the best sound ever! And it wasn't just a little laugh, it went on for a good 5 minutes! And if she stopped, if I started laughing again, she'd start right back up. I was the only one home and I didn't have my phone to record or call anyone, so I'm the only person that's heard her. Of course, being the stubborn girl she is, Elizabeth has decided that she doesn't want to laugh again yet... Alan and I tried for forever last night and I've tried again this morning, but just get her big grin. Oh well. Maybe the same thing will happen during bath time tonight! I'll just make sure Alan's home before I get her bath ready.

Another first is that she took a bath sitting up! We've had her on a sponge laying in the tub for quite a while, but since she can sit assisted really well, I decided to pull her baby tub out again. And she loves it! She was starting to splash laying on the sponge, but she's decided it's even more fun (and laughable) to splash in her tub. It won't be long before I'll be drenched after bath time.
Smiles for the camera

Bubble bath!
Laughing!!


Mommy's so funny!
Yummy hand

Cutie pie!

What's so funny Mommy?

After bath time
Love this robe!

No comments:

Post a Comment