Saturday, August 27, 2011

5 Month photo shoot

As I was uploading the photos from my camera to my computer, I almost had a major meltdown... I couldn't find ANY of the pictures that I had taken today. My camera card was nearing it's capacity, but I assumed that it continued to store pictures. I mean, previously, a message had popped up when the card was full. So I looked back on my camera and there the pictures were. I unplugged it from the computer, turned it off and then on, and then plugged it back in. Still no pictures! ::Cue the beginning of an extremely mad Mommy:: I repeated this a couple more times just to see if anything changed. Well, I just happened to look and there was a new folder once I plugged my camera into the computer. Lo and behold, there were all my pictures. I was SOOO relieved!






Pictures this month were kind of difficult to get! You didn't want to smile at all when we were in our chair, but as soon as I got you out, you were all smiles! Typical woman. :)

This is what I saw when I peeked over the crib.

so happy!
Round 1...

Round 2



Playing with Sock Monkey



Round 3


The best "smile" I got all day...

No comments:

Post a Comment