Friday, August 12, 2011

4 (and a half) month check up

Elizabeth finally got in to see her pediatrician on Wednesday! He said everything looks great! :) He is quite a character, which makes me love him even more. For example, we were talking about Elizabeth's sleeping schedule (i.e. sometimes she sleeps through the night and sometimes she wakes up) and he looked at her and said, "I know, I've been waking up worried about raising the debt ceiling, too!" It cracked me up! He is just so great with Elizabeth, and I'm glad that I found a pediatrician that I really like!

Anyways, on to the stats:



Elizabeth weights 12lbs, 15oz, which is in the 25%



She is 25 1/2 inches long, which is in the 75%



And, her head circumference is 16 3/4 inches, which is in the 75%



We can definitely see that Elizabeth takes after her Daddy, she is long and lean! Hopefully she keeps Daddy's genes in the weight and height department!



Oh, and using his computer, we were "told" that Elizabeth's predicted height was 5ft 7in. I'll be very interested to see if that is accurate! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment