Tuesday, August 16, 2011

They grow so fast!

Elizabeth still woke up several times last night, but instead of waking up at 5 for the day, she let me sleep until 8! I was most excited! Naps have been better today! She slept for 2 1/2 hours during her first nap and has been down for 30 minutes so far... Hopefully this one will be good, too. :)

It always amazes me how quickly babies pick up on things and improve upon their new found skills! Take sitting up, for instance, in the span of 8 days, Elizabeth has gotten so much better at sitting up! Here's picture proof...


8/8/11

8/8/11

8/11/11

8/15/11

8/15/11

8/16/11
Love this angle!

8/16/11

playing with a favorite toy

Fall down!

The grass is much more interesting
than toys!
Elizabeth is getting so close to sitting up on her own, too! I know I've said it before, but I love watching her reach these milestones... My baby is growing up!

1 comment: