Thursday, August 4, 2011

Today is a great day!!

Amy moved to Montana forever ago (or so it seems), and I haven't seen her in ages. She's coming to Texas for a couple of weeks and guess where she's headed right now? That's right, she's coming to visit me Elizabeth. =) Can't wait to see her in a few hours! Now, on to finish cleaning the rest of the house... All that is left is my bedroom, dusting the whole house, and vacuuming/swiffering/mopping the floors. Hopefully I can get it done in the next 3 hours! I'll have pics later, but I'll close with a couple from forever ago. (I looked on my computer for some from high school, but it seems like I don't have any digital copies of those =( Oh well, pics from my wedding will have to do)

The Three Musketeers
(Nat, Jen, and Amy) 

Puttin' on jewelry

me and Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment