Friday, August 5, 2011

It's Friday!!

So thankful that the weekend is *almost* here! We can't wait to have Alan all weekend! I don't think we have any plans this weekend, and since I cleaned for Amy to come down, I don't have any chores over the weekend (unless you call washing dishes chores...). We'll probably just hang out inside all weekend - it's WAY too hot to do anything outside. Actually, now that I think about it, I might fill Elizabeth's swimming pool up this evening so the water can warm up some and she can get in it when she wakes up in the morning. I definitely don't want her outside in the heat!

Elizabeth, Amy, and I had a great time hanging out! I got my fix of eating out the past 24 hours, which is good because we're needing to abstain from the world of eating out until next month. Only 3 more weeks, though! =) We also went to the outlet mall during the early afternoon. Elizabeth slept through most of the shopping, but promptly woke up when it was time to eat. If there is something that girl doesn't miss, it's food! She LOVES to eat! Elizabeth got to go on her first ride in a convertible, too. Too bad she didn't like it at all... She cried the entire time we were driving, which wasn't more than 5 minutes. At least I got the pictures before the ride!

We still don't like the sunglasses.

First ride in the convertible!

Elizabeth and Amy

We LOVE to stand up!
When Elizabeth is sleeping, I often have the TV on, mainly for background noise - I hate a quite house! So Elizabeth just woken up (shortly before Amy arrived) and I was finishing dishes. I forgot to turn the TV off and when looked over the bar, this is what I saw... Elizabeth has become enthralled with TV these days. I definitely can't keep it on when she's awake, because her eyes go straight to it. As soon as I took the pics I turned it off. =)
Scooted of her blanket
to watch TV.

Chewing on her hand and watching TV.

1 comment:

  1. Omg, Madelyn loves to watch tv too! I know it's bad, but I figure when she really tries to watch it for real, then I will turn it off! haha I am such a tv junkie though!

    ReplyDelete