Monday, August 22, 2011

Promotion Sunday!

Well, we survived our first Promotion Sunday at church! Never mind the fact that we didn't move Elizabeth from one classroom to the next... ;) If I'm right, our "promotion" will be when she moves to the crawelers classroom. The most exciting thing about promotion Sunday, in my opinion, is that we get to wear our favorite "team" colors. Of course I didn't get any pictures with me and Alan in them, but I did manage to sneak a few of Elizabeth. :)

Here she is all decked out in the adorable outfit her Uncle Dustin got for her. It's getting harder and harder to get good pictures of Miss E. She always wants her hands in her mouth and then, often times she gets this shocked look on her face (as you'll see in one of the pictures). Elizabeth is ALWAYS smiling, so I don't know why it's so hard to get pictures of her smiling these days.

Smiling behind the fingers

Shocked!

Funny Face

No comments:

Post a Comment