Monday, October 1, 2012

Weekend Recap

We have been soaking up the easy-going weekends lately! Probably because we know once we have David, life is going to become quite hectic! :) Bring it on, though.

Friday evening after a dinner of leftovers (I don't even remember what we had...), we headed to the grocery store so that we wouldn't have to deal with the rain on Saturday! Elizabeth doesn't do great at the store in the evening, but it was definitely worth it to not have to go shopping early Saturday morning!





Saturday, Alan took my car in to get it's oil changed, so E and I hung out in the morning. He came back bearing the gift of pizza for lunch, which we proceeded to demolish! The three of us watched the Aggie game, (Whoop! BTHO Arkansas!) and then E took a nap. While she napped, Alan worked on dinner (we made meatloaf and he got everything ready for the oven) and cleaned up the kitchen while I alternated between folding laundry and resting. If I may, I think I'll go ahead and add that Alan is definitely spoiling me in these last few weeks of pregnancy!



Sunday, we headed to church, grabbed a quick lunch at Gringo's, and then headed home for Miss E to take a nap... Yeah right... So we watched football that afternoon and just had a relaxing afternoon at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment