Sunday, September 30, 2012

35 Weeks with our Little Man


Pregnancy Highlights
35 weeks and 1 day


How far along? 35 weeks and 1 day!

Baby's size? Large Cantaloupe (19-22 inches, 6 pounds)

Gender? It's a boy!!! David Andrew

Weight Gain? +22 lbs... 

Maternity clothes? Yup! I can still wear my t-shirts, dresses, and "comfy" pants/shorts, though. 

Stretch marks? Yup, but I'm beginning to think that there really aren't any new ones... We'll see... So far I only have them below my belly button ::Knock on wood::

Belly button in or out? 1/2 out, 1/2 flat...

Sleeping? It really depends on the night. Sometimes I'm only up once, sometimes I'm up 3-5 times... I really like the nights I only wake up once! :)

Foods I'm loving? Enchiladas have started sounding super yummy, and I'm normally a fajita girl!

Foods I'm hating? Nothing really! Just don't really like to mess with raw meat, but that also goes for pre-pregnancy, so who knows. ;)

Best moment this week? Finding out that I'm getting another ultrasound at 36 weeks!

Movement? Yup! And sometimes it's painful, which I never experienced with Elizabeth. Another new thing is that he often prefers to lean on one side, leaving me with a lopsided belly...

What I'm looking forward to? Some of my sweet friends are throwing me a baby shower this weekend, so I'm looking forward to that! Plus we have both sets of parents coming in, so it'll be one fun weekend! :)

What I miss? Great sleep... Being able to turn over comfortably

Symptoms? Frequent potty breaks, exhaustion, being extremely uncomfortable (I don't remember ever feeling quite like this with E), and food cravings

Milestones? 35 weeks down, 35 days to go!

Emotions? The crying is coming back... I've been getting kind of emotional reading certain things and watching some stuff on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment