Thursday, September 6, 2012

Mmm Mmm Good...

Check out E's 17 month post. I know it's a little late, but I kept waiting on my big camera that is being worked on. I finally bit the bullet and did it today, but backdated it for her actual 17 month birthday... :)

Elizabeth and I had a fun filled morning! We went shopping with a friend at Once Upon a Child (I'm on the hunt for a double stroller...) and then hit up Chick-fil-a for lunch! And let me tell you, Elizabeth LOVES Chick-fil-a! I normally just get a 12 count with large fries to split between the two of us because it's cheaper than getting her a kids meal and me something, which is the reason for the large fry container... Today, she decided that she needed to eat her fries out of the container! She grabbed the empty container, put her french fry in it, and would grab it out of the container to take a bite, then put it back in - only to repeat the process. I just love this sweet girl!!



Yummy!



1 comment:

  1. Madelyn loves CFA fries just as much as E! But M has to have ketchup with hers!

    ReplyDelete