Friday, September 21, 2012

We're Alive!!

I don't think I've gone this long without posting in a long while... Elizabeth and I both picked up some kid of stomach bug... Elizabeth caught it Monday night and I got it the next night... Let me just say that while a stomach virus is no fun, it's especially not fun at almost 34 weeks pregnant!! Luckily the yucky part just last about 12 hours for each of us, but it's taken me a while to feel up to doing much. Yesterday, Elizabeth and I felt fine, but I just have no energy what-so-ever! We took her to the pediatrician, just to make sure everything was fine (which it was!), but I've never been so glad to eat real food as I am now... And I'm pretty sure that Elizabeth is happy to be drinking milk instead of pedialyte! :)

So, no fun pictures for the week... In fact, I don't remember the last time I pulled out my camera.

Oh, and I just have to take a second to brag on Miss E really quick. I just turned around to check on her (she's coloring as we speak), and I realize she's actually holding the crayon the correct way! This makes her teacher Mama so happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment