Monday, September 10, 2012

Weekend in Review

Saturday morning we went on our traditional "grocery run." When we got home, Elizabeth helped unload the groceries! 

What a big helper!
  One of my all time favorite restaurants in called Peli Peli, and it had been about a year since we had gone. A friend had a groupon for Peli Peli that they gave to us, so we headed there for lunch on Saturday. I had the most delicious steak, Alan had a pork dish, and Elizabeth ate Goldfish, sweet potato fries, and roasted red potatoes (she wouldn't even try the meat we gave to her...). Just in case you're wondering, they have no high chairs there... Elizabeth wasn't the only child (however she was the youngest), but she was the most well behaved!

Birthday lunch with Daddy!

Sitting in the booth like a big girl!

We then headed over to Alan's sister's house to watch the Aggie game... What a great first half (and that's all I'm going to say about that).

Sunday, we headed to church, then came home and ate lunch. After naptime, Elizabeth proceeded to attempt her new favorite activity... getting dressed.

Trying to put a second
pair of pants on


hmm... what about the top!?

I think I can, I think I can,
I think I can!

Overall, we had a great weekend! Definitely a fun one! Can't wait until the next weekend! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment