Sunday, September 9, 2012

Nursery Decor

Normally when I'm on etsy, I'm on the lookout for fun new bows for Elizabeth. However, Friday afternoon I was browsing for a different reason... David's nursery! Ever since we got his room put together, I've been hunting for the right artwork to hang in his room. Well, Friday afternoon I found it!

Most of the sports stuff I've found just haven't been what Alan and I wanted... Until I found Shawn St.Peter Photography on etsy. I immediately saw several prints that I would use in a heartbeat (way more than we actually needed). I knew that this was something I couldn't wait to show Alan, so as soon as he got home (and after we ate dinner), I pulled up the site on our computer. And Alan actually agreed with me! I think it was one of the easiest decisions we made regarding David's room!

I don't want to spoil the surprise on what photos we're putting in David's nursery, but I did want to include one of the pictures that definitely made it onto the top of our list!

Back to SCHOOL SALE Vintage Baseball, bat and glove 8x10 print
http://www.etsy.com/listing/98447521/back-to-school-sale-vintage-baseball-bat

So, if any of you are looking to decorate a boy's room with anything related to sports, I highly recommend checking out Shawn's etsy shop!



*These opinions are my own based off what I've seen from the etsy store, however, I am receiving an additional 8x10 at no cost with my order for this referral.*

No comments:

Post a Comment