Tuesday, September 11, 2012

32 Week Doctor's Appointment and Shoes!

Well, all looks on track for David's arrival in about 8 weeks! It's just so crazy to me to go to the doctor, have a quick ultrasound, meet with the doctor, and be told everything looks great and that no more ultrasounds are needed! At this point with Elizabeth, I was having ultrasounds every other week, but I don't think I'll have anymore with David!

He's weighing about 4 pounds, 7 ounces, which is in the 53%! I'm measuring right on track, too. Another difference is I don't have to take my blood pressure several times a day! Praise the Lord.

On another note, Elizabeth has learned how to put her shoes on herself (at least one pair)! She put them on the wrong feet this morning, walked around for a second or two and then plopped back down and switched them - all on her own! She's just getting way too big!



wrong feet!

Much better!!


Frustrated with the shoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment