Monday, September 24, 2012

34 Weeks with our Little Man


Pregnancy Highlights

34 weeks 2 days

How far along? 34 weeks!

Baby's size? Large Cantaloupe (19-22 inches, 5.5 pounds)

Gender? It's a boy!!! David Andrew

Weight Gain? +24 lbs... 

Maternity clothes? Yup! I can still wear my t-shirts, dresses, and "comfy" pants/shorts, though. 

Stretch marks? I think I've got some new ones... but you have to look at them in certain lights to see them...

Belly button in or out? 1/2 in, 1/2 out...

Sleeping? It really depends on the night. Sometimes I'm only up once, sometimes I'm up 3-5 times... I really like the nights I only wake up once! :)

Foods I'm loving? Just about anything!

Foods I'm hating? Nothing really! Just don't really like to mess with raw meat, but that also goes for pre-pregnancy, so who knows. ;)

Best moment this week? Finally getting over the stomach bug...

Movement? Yup! And it's all the time! 

What I'm looking forward to? My ultrasound in two weeks!

What I miss? Great sleep...

Symptoms? Frequent potty breaks, exhaustion, the occasional nosebleed, and food cravings

Milestones? We're in the single digits, weeks wise! Less than 6 weeks to go (hopefully)!

Emotions? The crying is coming back... I've been getting kind of emotional reading certain things and watching some stuff on TV.

1 comment: