Saturday, September 8, 2012

32 Weeks with our Little Man


Pregnancy Highlights
32 weeks!


How far along? 32 weeks!

Baby's size? Honeydew Melon (19 inches, 4.5 pounds)

Gender? It's a boy!!! David Andrew

Weight Gain? +22.5 lbs... 

Maternity clothes? Yup! I can still wear my t-shirts, dresses, and "comfy" pants/shorts, though. 

Stretch marks? I think I've got some new ones... but you have to look at them in certain lights to see them...

Belly button in or out? 1/2 in, 1/2 out...

Sleeping? It really depends on the night. Sometimes I'm only up once, sometimes I'm up 3-5 times... I really like the nights I only wake up once! :)

Foods I'm loving? Pizza and steak (especially the Huguenot Filet from Peli Peli)

Foods I'm hating? Nothing really! Just don't really like to mess with raw meat, but that also goes for pre-pregnancy, so who knows. ;)

Best moment this week? Getting David's nursery set up, washing and putting away his clothes!

Movement? Yup! And it's all the time! 

What I'm looking forward to? My ultrasound on Monday!

What I miss? Great sleep...

Symptoms? Frequent potty breaks, exhaustion, the occasional nosebleed, and food cravings

Milestones? We're in the single digits, weeks wise! 8 weeks to go!

Emotions? The crying is coming back... I've been getting kind of emotional reading certain things and watching some stuff on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment