Monday, October 8, 2012

36 Weeks with our Little Man + Another Update! :)


Update from Doctor's Appointment today:

Well, I feel so much better after my appointment today! My OB doesn't think that I have pre-eclampsia, but she is still leaving me on bedrest to be safe... There has yet to be protein in the samples that I leave in the office, which I find very promising! It's just the slightly elevated protein from the 24 hour collection and the higher than normal blood pressure readings at her office. My blood pressure continues to do great at home! So I'm doing another 24 hour collection and will see what happens from there. As of now, induction isn't as possible as it was at my last appointment. We might still induce early, but unless things change drastically between the two 24 hour samples, we should be good to go!

Pregnancy Highlights

I have the picture, but I can't find the cord to download it to the computer, so that will have to come later...

How far along? 36 weeks and 2 day!

Baby's size? Watermelon (19-22 inches, 6.5 pounds). However, according to our last ultrasound on Thursday, he weighs about 5 lbs, 12 oz. So probably a little bit bigger than that...

Gender? It's a boy!!! David Andrew

Weight Gain? +24 lbs... 

Maternity clothes? Yup! I can still wear my t-shirts, dresses, and "comfy" pants/shorts, though. 

Stretch marks? Yup, but I'm beginning to think that there really aren't any new ones... We'll see... So far I only have them below my belly button ::Knock on wood::

Belly button in or out? 1/2 out, 1/2 flat...

Sleeping? It really depends on the night. Sometimes I'm only up once, sometimes I'm up 3-5 times... I really like the nights I only wake up once! :)

Foods I'm loving? Enchiladas have started sounding super yummy, and I'm normally a fajita girl! My mom's yummy spinach and strawberry salad!

Foods I'm hating? Nothing really! Just don't really like to mess with raw meat, but that also goes for pre-pregnancy, so who knows. ;)

Best moment this week? The baby shower my sweet friends had for me over the weekend and getting to take maternity pictures!!

Movement? Yup! And sometimes it's painful, which I never experienced with Elizabeth. Another new thing is that he often prefers to lean on one side, leaving me with a lopsided belly...

What I'm looking forward to? David being here so I can be off bedrest... I enjoy chilling when I can, but there is something about being told you can't go and do anything that makes it very unappealing...

What I miss? Great sleep... Being able to turn over comfortably

Symptoms? Frequent potty breaks, exhaustion, being extremely uncomfortable (I don't remember ever feeling quite like this with E), and food cravings

Milestones? Less than 4 weeks!

Emotions? The crying is coming back... I've been getting kind of emotional reading certain things and watching some stuff on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment