Monday, October 29, 2012

Weekend in Review

I feel like every Monday I say that we had a low-key weekend, but that's just how life is these days!

Friday, we had newborn pictures done, and if the rest of the pictures are as good as our sneak peak (which I'm sure they are!!!), we'll have a hard time picking which ones to print off. David was still supposed to be on his bili lights (we took a break for newborn pics), so when it came to dinner time, Alan, Elizabeth, and I went out and grabbed BBQ while Gammie stayed home with David.

Saturday, we got released from the phototherapy blanket, so we all did a happy dance! Alan watched both kiddos while Mom and I went to the grocery store (they both slept the entire time!). Elizabeth enjoyed playing with some bubbles and a pumpkin while David sat in his swing to catch some rays.

















Elizabeth found David's carseat and paci and decided she needed to take a break and sit in it. I thought she looked way too big when she sat in it!



Sunday, Alan went to church and Mom and I stayed home. We did take a trip to SAMs, and both David and Elizabeth did amazing! David's cord stump finally fell off, so we were able to give him a real bath - Elizabeth was very interested and did not want to leave his side!












Now, we're headed into a new week. Can't wait to see what fun it holds!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment: