Sunday, October 7, 2012

Little Update...

It's been a couple days since I posted about my blood pressure issues, and while I'm sure most people know, I'd like to keep a record of my pregnancy. So my doctor put me on bed rest as of last Thursday. Luckily, she said I could go to my baby shower (a post on that to come soon - I have some really great friends and family!) and to still go and take maternity pictures. This has been really hard for me to take in because I feel great. My mom was already planning on coming and staying the week and we had a lot of fun things planned. I am following doctors orders, but like I said, it's very difficult for me.

We'll know more after my next doctor's appointment (tomorrow), but if Alan and I understood correctly, David will definitely be an October baby. I find it kind of ironic that before Thursday, I was hoping I'd go into labor around 38-39 weeks, but now that induction is on the table, I really just want to keep him in as long as possible!

With all that being said, I finally got my camera back yesterday!!! So, regardless of what happens, David will be photographed with my beloved camera. :)

And since no post is complete without a picture of my Little Miss... Her Grammie and PawPaw bought Elizabeth a new booster seat. We're planning on getting a tablecloth so E doesn't mess up out table with food, but until then, she's loving using the tray. :)







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment