Friday, October 26, 2012

19 Months Old!

Elizabeth,

Yet another month has come and gone and you are now closer to two years old than one. It's a little bittersweet this passage of time. I love seeing you grow and develop into a toddler, yet at the same time I miss my little one. This month you've seemed even bigger to both me and Daddy, but I know that that's because you became a big sister this month. I love to watch you love on David - you're truly a great big sister! Both Daddy and I can't wait to see your relationship with your little brother grow!

We love you bunches!
Mommy and Daddy

What you're up to these days...


Saying ALL sorts of words! You've become a little parrot. I can't even begin to keep up with all your new words from this month! However, my favorite was the word "seriously." I was still pregnant and someone parked super close to my car at Luby's. I got very frustrated and said "Seriously." Much to my (and Gammie's) surprise, you popped that word right out of your mouth. Cutest thing EVER!


You love having your picture taken! You'll actually say "cheese" and give the cutest smile when we ask you to. 


You have 12 teeth, but I know at least one more is just about to break through your gums.


You love to hold your baby brother! Most of the time you're done after 5 seconds, but it's the thought that counts, right?


Being outside is one of your favorite things to do! You say "side" whenever you want to go play.


You have also developed a strong love for books, just like Mommy! You say "book, book" every time we go into your room and want to read tons of them before nap and bedtime, and anytime in between.


You started to like the fruit pouches this month. Gammie bought you several kinds and we found three or four that you really enjoy. This is a sneaky way to get fruit (and sometimes veggies) into you, since you don't typically eat them that well.


Speaking of food, Cheerio's are also a favorite... You could eat them for every meal if I let you!


You've learned to say please ("pees") when you want something. Even if it's something you shouldn't/can't have, you'll still try! It's so hard not to give in when you're asking so nicely!


You're still napping about an hour and a half to two hours at your nap time. You've actually let me start rocking you again, but I'm sure it's because I don't have a big belly anymore. ;)


You're truly a joy to parent, even during those times you are trying to test us and show your independence! We love you lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment