Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Weekend in Review

This weekend was a crazy, but fun weekend!!

Friday night, I made sausage, eggs, and biscuits for dinner. While I was cooking dinner (mind you, I had raw sausage ALL OVER one of my hands), I looked up and saw Elizabeth on the very back of our couch, sitting up against the wall. I about had a heart attack!! I quickly ran over to grab her off the couch and back to safety... Luckily, she hasn't tried it again soon, but I've definitely got to keep a really good watch over her! I kind of wish I had grabbed my camera and taken a picture because she just looked so proud, but her safety was my utmost concern at the time.

Putting sock monkey around E

She thought it was hilarious!


Saturday was one busy day for me! I was up before Elizabeth and headed to the grocery store and made it home before she even woke up! Then I had a much needed hair appointment before heading over to help host a baby shower for one of my friends. I was a little nervous because I've never done anything like that before, but it was a success! :) So Alan basically had Elizabeth from 9:30-6... It was weird being away from her that long! When I got back, she kept getting in and out of her car... Such a cutie!





Sunday, we went to church and then out to lunch with our Sunday School class. Elizabeth stayed up way past her naptime, and ended up not napping at all once we got home... At least she was in a good mood! We had fun playing all afternoon - she really cracks us up sometimes!

Putting coins in a watering can

We did this ALL Sunday afternoon...

As soon as we shook them out, Miss E was sticking
them back in the can!


1 comment:

  1. They love to do the same things over and over at this age...very repetitive! :)

    ReplyDelete