Monday, July 16, 2012

24 Weeks with our Little Man


Pregnancy Highlights

24 weeks and 2 days
How far along? 24 weeks and 2 days!

Baby's size? Eggplant (9 inches, 1.7 pounds)

Gender? It's a boy!!! David Andrew

Weight Gain? +14 lbs...

Maternity clothes? Yup! I can still wear my t-shirts, dresses, and "comfy" pants/shorts, though. 

Stretch marks? No new ones yet.

Belly button in or out? In, but starting to look funny

Sleeping? I'm sleeping much better!! ::knock on wood:: I fall asleep quickly and only wake up once or twice at night!

Foods I'm loving? Just about anything!

Foods I'm hating? Nothing really, but Mexican food hasn't sounded great lately, and that's one of my favorites!!

Best moment this week? Transitioning Elizabeth to her big girl room and starting to go through stuff that was in that closet so we can get David's room ready (we moved everything into his room until we decided where we were going to put things)... I think nesting has begun!

Movement? Yup! And it's all the time!

What I'm looking forward to? Getting baby boy's nursery all set up

What I miss? Nothing at this point, really.

Symptoms? Frequent potty breaks, exhaustion, the occasional nosebleed, and food cravings

Milestones? Viability!! If he arrived now, he'd have a fighting chance at survival (although we're ALL hoping he stays put for quite a bit longer...)!

Emotions? They seem to have leveled out somewhat!

1 comment:

  1. Glad y'all have been okay in the rain! I was thinking about y'all. I think we need some pictures of Elizabeth's new room!

    ReplyDelete