Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Fourth of July

So I've been out of the blogging world for the past week... All for a good reason, though! We went to Texarkana late Tuesday evening and stayed through the weekend so I could go to the wedding of a friend. We had a full week, so I'll just start with our Fourth.

We hung out at my parent's house and my grandparents came over for lunch! My dad grilled hot dogs and my mom made chili... Combined with my Granny's bread and butter pickles and some cheese dip, it was the perfect lunch!!

After Elizabeth's nap, we played around the house. Elizabeth's outfit was a little too big, and she decided she wanted it around her waist instead of where it should've been. Silly girl!














After a yummy dinner of steak, mashed potatoes, and broccoli cheese casserole we took Elizabeth swimming. Of course, she loved it!

















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment