Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Trip to see Great Granny!

Saturday, Elizabeth, Alan, and I made the short drive to San Marcos to visit my Granny. We made it just in time for lunch at one of my favorite burger places, Centerpoint Station! After that, we headed to the mall and picked up David's first swimsuit and hat, a swimsuit for E for next year, and a couple outfits for both David and Elizabeth! What a successful trip. We went to the Pottery Barn Outlet to see if they had any of the pieces for David's room that they don't have in the store, but unfortunately, it looks like we're out of luck.

After Elizabeth's nap, we went to my Aunt and Uncle's house to visit with them, my cousin and his wife and kiddos, and some of their other family! What a fun time. Elizabeth enjoyed playing with Cade, who is 3. It seemed like the two always wanted to play with the exact same toy. I guess it's just a taste of what's to come when David arrives and starts to interact with toys.

Elizabeth was up from 11-5 Saturday night/Sunday morning, so needless to say, Alan and I didn't get much sleep at all... And then she got her first bloody mouth Sunday... She tripped over a toy with her paci in her mouth. I didn't realize until about 15 minutes later that she actually had quite a bit of blood - she took out her paci and grinned and I saw the blood on her face. Luckily it hasn't seemed to bother her and she was such a trooper during the whole thing!

Watching Mickey Mouse


Loving on Great Granny

sooo sleepy

Playing with my cousin!


Putting blocks into the holes

She was good at this!

No comments:

Post a Comment