Monday, July 30, 2012

26 Weeks with our Little Man


Pregnancy Highlights


26 weeks and 3 days
How far along? 26 weeks and 2 days!

Baby's size? Cucumber (15 inches, 2.2 pounds)

Gender? It's a boy!!! David Andrew

Weight Gain? +17 lbs... I'm thinking about starting to skip this question... :)

Maternity clothes? Yup! I can still wear my t-shirts, dresses, and "comfy" pants/shorts, though. 

Stretch marks? I think I've got some new ones... but you have to look at them in certain lights to see them...

Belly button in or out? 3/4 in, 1/4 out...

Sleeping? I'm sleeping much better!! ::knock on wood:: I fall asleep quickly and only wake up once or twice at night!

Foods I'm loving? Hamburgers are still my favorite!!!

Foods I'm hating? Nothing really, but Mexican food hasn't sounded great lately, and that's one of my favorites!!

Best moment this week? Hosting a baby shower for a good friend that's having a baby girl in about 6 weeks!!

Movement? Yup! And it's all the time! 

What I'm looking forward to? Getting baby boy's nursery all set up

What I miss? Nothing at this point, really.

Symptoms? Frequent potty breaks, exhaustion, the occasional nosebleed, and food cravings

Milestones? Viability!! If he arrived now, he'd have a fighting chance at survival (although we're ALL hoping he stays put for quite a bit longer...)!

Emotions? They seem to have leveled out somewhat!

No comments:

Post a Comment