Monday, July 23, 2012

25 Weeks with our Little Man


Pregnancy Highlights


25 weeks and 2 days!
How far along? 25 weeks and 2 days!

Baby's size? Eggplant (9.2 inches, 2 pounds)

Gender? It's a boy!!! David Andrew

Weight Gain? +15 lbs...

Maternity clothes? Yup! I can still wear my t-shirts, dresses, and "comfy" pants/shorts, though. 



Stretch marks? I think I've got some new ones... but you have to look at them in certain lights to see them...

Belly button in or out? In, but I'm starting think it won't stay in the entire time like it did with Miss E

Sleeping? I'm sleeping much better!! ::knock on wood:: I fall asleep quickly and only wake up once or twice at night!

Foods I'm loving? Hamburgers are still my favorite!!!

Foods I'm hating? Nothing really, but Mexican food hasn't sounded great lately, and that's one of my favorites!!

Best moment this week? Going to my Granny's house and getting to see her and other family that we don't get to see often (post on that tomorrow!). We also did some shopping and got our Little Man his first swimsuit for next year and a couple cute outfits!

Movement? Yup! And it's all the time! He's finally getting to the stage where Alan can really, really feel him! David was moving and shaking Friday evening like crazy

What I'm looking forward to? Getting baby boy's nursery all set up

What I miss? Nothing at this point, really.

Symptoms? Frequent potty breaks, exhaustion, the occasional nosebleed, and food cravings

Milestones? Viability!! If he arrived now, he'd have a fighting chance at survival (although we're ALL hoping he stays put for quite a bit longer...)!

Emotions? They seem to have leveled out somewhat!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can't believe you're already 25 weeks! It always seems like everyone else's pregnancies go by a lot faster than mine did! haha!!

    ReplyDelete