Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Texarkana Wrap-Up

Before I get to the rest of our time in Texarkana, I have to say that it is 8:45 and Elizabeth is still asleep!! I don't think she's ever slept this late. I'm sure it's due to the fact that we've been out late this week helping out with our church's Houston Project!

The rest of our time in Texarkana was very relaxing! Gammie had the monitor, so Alan and I got to have a couple "free" nights/mornings (I was the only one that got to enjoy the mornings - Alan got up to work early both Thursday and Friday).

We hung out at my parents house, went shopping for our little man (name to be shared soon!!) and Miss E, enjoyed snow cones from my all-time favorite snow cone shop, visited with my grandparents, celebrated MeMaws birthday, and then Elizabeth got to bond with Pos while I went to a wedding. :)





Playing in the tug boat Uncle Dustin got for his first Christmas



MeMaw and Grandaddy Great



Her new rocker- she LOVES it!!



Laughing with Gammie



Me and Aunt Michelle



Enjoying a snow cone!



Think she liked it!?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. I'm ready to hear/read the name! Also, my little brothers had that tugboat when they were little and we all loved that thing! haha

    ReplyDelete