Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Why I blog...

The topic for day 2 of Jenna's Commenting Challenge is to tell everyone about your blog. When I first started blogging in 2009, I didn't blog much at all. I was in the throes of getting my Master's degree in Early Childhood Education and working part-time in our church's preschool. As I started to get the hang of everything, I turned to blogging about our every day life out in College Station, which still wasn't too often. It all really started in July 2010 when I found out I was pregnant!

Our families didn't (and still don't) live too close to us, so I mainly use the blog as a way to keep them updated on our daily lives. I adore posting pictures of my daughter and sharing them with friends and family that I don't get to see very often. I also don't scrapbook, so this is my way of remembering all the fun stuff we do as a family. I plan on printing out each year of my blog so that we can look back and see/read about what went on that year.

And because I can't end any post without a picture, here are a couple favorites from our recent vacation to the beach...


The reaction we get when
giving Miss E a popsicle




4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your baby is too cute! My blog serves as my scrapbook. I bought all the stuff for Project Life, but don't use it! Blogging is just easier for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm popping in from Jenna's challenge. Your little girl is precious! :)

    ReplyDelete